Customer Experience Coordinator
Full-Time Permanent Position
Commencing Salary - $91,304.52 p.a + 9.5% Super
Based in Bacchus Marsh
Situated between Melbourne CBD, Geelong, and Ballarat with an easy 45-minute commute against the traffic and a growing community of over 32,000 people, Moorabool Shire Council offers the perfect blend of picturesque and friendly surrounds with the vibrancy of an actively growing community. Enjoy an urban lifestyle in towns like Bacchus Marsh or take advantage of Moorabool's smaller towns and hamlets, rural open spaces, and natural surrounds, whilst maintaining the convenience of Melbourne CBD.
About the role
Moorabool Shire Council has embarked on a customer-led transformation journey and is committed to providing easy, convenient, reliable, and efficient services to customers and communities.
The Customer Experience Coordinator will be responsible for leading the Customer Experience function and implementing a human-centered design program and methodology to improve the customer experience across a multi-disciplinary organisation. The successful candidate will also champion a ‘digital first' philosophy and be driven by a passion for innovation and continuous improvement.
What we can offer
The opportunity to complete exciting and challenging work which directly contributes to the development of the local community, whilst collaborating with dedicated colleagues who are focused on improving and enhancing the local community and surrounds.
Moorabool Shire Council also offers staff:
- Monthly RDO
- Tertiary Study opportunities available
- GMHBA Health Cover available
- Social Club & Staff benefits
- Employee Assistance Program support
- Strong Values with a life/work balance
Applicants must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Customer Experience, Service Design, or related field. Training in agile project management and change management will be viewed favourably
- Extensive proven experience in conducting and leading service design and/or continuous improvement projects applying human-centered design principles and methodologies
- Knowledge and experience using customer insights and Voice of the Customer programs and technologies to prioritise projects and improve the customer experience
- A strong understanding of behavioral economics and how to apply these insights to deliver an optimized omni-channel experience in a digital-first environment
Please visit our website to download and read the full PD then apply online @ http://moorabool.recruitmenthub.com.au
Applications must include a cover letter, resume and response to the key selection criteria online by 5 pm, Friday, 5 June 2020.
For further information, contact Mike Whittaker, Customer Experience and Innovation Manager on (03) 5366 7100.
Moorabool Shire Council is proudly committed to:
- Being a family-friendly, equal opportunity employer
- Promoting the safety, wellbeing, and inclusion of all children under the age of 18
- Supporting the Human Rights Charter
**Please be advised we do not accept applications through agencies**
Only those with the right to work in Australia will be considered